Gitlab merge workflow: reverse it?

Bhushan Shah bshah at mykolab.com
Wed Jul 1 12:08:46 BST 2020

Hello,

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 12:36:50PM +0200, Marco Martin wrote:
> There was some discussion about it in the monday meeting.
> Decision was to try and go for it, but at the same time propose it in
> kde-core-devel as well as a global policy

I will propose this to kde-core-devel.

I wonder if we should document this somewhere as a policy item?

To make this somewhat easier, what I have done is, added a label
"cherry-pick" which can be used with the merge request to categorize the
merge requests which should be cherry-picked to stable branch.

Thanks!

--
Bhushan Shah
http://blog.bshah.in