D26271: [Applet]Update layout based on T10470

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 31 16:33:47 GMT 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  @gvgeo though I tested this before and found it to be working, after landing the patch I'm now seeing that using the new radio buttons to change the default device does not automatically move all running streams to the new device, as it used to. Can you check this? Thanks!

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet