D27061: replace samba module with data that works

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 31 15:10:20 GMT 2020

sitter added a comment.

  I was trying to recycle as many strings as possible. If the localizers are fine with us throwing caution to the wind for those two strings as well then that's fine with me naturally, it would also allow me to get rid of a naughty hack I had to pull to retain the strings.
  If not, we can improve the strings in master for 5.19.

REPOSITORY
  R102 KInfoCenter