D27063: Fix disabeling of autolock timeout

Kevin Ottens noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 31 13:05:49 GMT 2020

ervin added a comment.

  Looks like it's caused by the initial state of the ui file being "wrong" (checkbox unchecked and spinbox enabled), what about simply having the spinbox disabled in the ui file? Maybe we miss a connect there too. It's the kind of ui specific details I try to push out of the C++ file.

REPOSITORY
  R133 KScreenLocker