D27052: Solid-device-automounter/kcm: Convert some foreach

Alexander Lohnau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 31 10:36:01 GMT 2020

alex added a comment.

  Hello,
  I have a question regarding your changed.

  you sometimes declare the variables you want to loop over before the loop, but sometimes in the loop.
  For instance in DeviceModel.cpp line 135 it is declared as a const before the loop and  in line 139 it is directly used in the loop.

  In one of my previous revisions I have implemented it like in line 139 and https://phabricator.kde.org/D26912?id=74352#inline-152211 and changes were requested.

  Am I missing conceptual differences between these use cases ?

  Thanks again for your expertise !

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop