D19004: Remove extra nested dbus session

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 31 09:20:10 GMT 2020

davidedmundson added a comment.

  > git log says it is needed for systems where dbus-user-session is not installed

  Sure, but I don't understand why the solution is to work around it, rather than explain that it's a dep.

  ---

  This is now causing me problems. I get the two user DBus's and they are set up differently. We need to do something.

  IMHO we should just make socket activated DBus a system dependency for a working system.
  Failing that I can turn this into a:

  - try and query DBus, if it fails, run this, otherwise do nothing.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace