D26271: [Applet]Update layout based on T10470

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 29 18:52:39 GMT 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  I applied the patches in this series and tested and went through the code again and everything looks good to me. Shall we start landing them for 5.19? We can always tweak things later; there's loads of time before the next release.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet

BRANCH
  layout2 (branched from master)