D26894: Enable publication of API dox on api.kde.org

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 29 12:51:34 GMT 2020

kossebau added a comment.

  In D26894#602388 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26894#602388>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > Go for it.
  >
  > > If so, this change should trigger addition of KDecoration on api.kde.org, similar like KAsync is currently at the toplevel.
  >
  > If we could make a plasma subcategory, that would be great. We have some other potential libs to add. There's a lot of QML plugins and scripting hooks that we should be exposing properly.

  For such a Plasma subcategory, by the current design of kapidox as I know it, this needs to have one KDE repo to have a metainfo.yaml file which describes such a group of projects.
  KApidox itself hacks this in for KDE Frameworks by having the group information for that in its own metainfo.yaml, which works as it is official part of Frameworks as well, cmp. https://phabricator.kde.org/source/kapidox/browse/master/metainfo.yaml

  No instant proposal where Plasma could define its group, it should be some repo central to plasma.

  No time myself to care for this, sorry. But might be an interesting thing to play with for a beginner, things are mostly documented.

REPOSITORY
  R129 Window Decoration Library