D26935: context: add function to allow loading and unloading modules

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 27 13:20:36 GMT 2020

sitter added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> context.cpp:600
>
> +void Context::loadModule(const QString &name, const QString &argument)
> +{

Should this maybe return a bool? If the operation as a whole fails it seems that should be reflected somehow. Or does this emit an error via event subscription?

https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtglobal.html#qUtf8Printable

> context.cpp:612
> +
> +void Context::unloadModule(const quint32 index)
> +{

As I've mentioned in private message, I'd do away with this. The only way you, as client, get to the index is through the Module object, so you may as well pass in the Module*, thus rendering the index variant moot from an object POV.

REPOSITORY
  R994 Pulseaudio Qt Bindings