D26891: Apply Breeze GTK theme on startup, if the config is empty

Mikhail Zolotukhin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 24 13:07:54 GMT 2020

gikari marked 3 inline comments as done.
gikari added a comment.

  In D26891#600210 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26891#600210>, @fvogt wrote:

  > If this is adjusted to include the migration code for older breeze-like GTK themes from https://cgit.kde.org/breeze-gtk.git/tree/kconf_update/main.cpp?id=b00e12ff39264fd8c2fb8af4168e998726766dfa, it should be possible to drop the kconf_update script there.
  >  It might even cause conflicts otherwise.

  If I understood correctly, this script replaces the theme setting from `orion`/`oxygen-gtk` to `Breeze`. But what if a user wants to actually use `Oxygen` for GTK theme?

  Kded Module here is started every time on login, therefore it should not replace the settings from correct ones to correct ones.

REPOSITORY
  R99 KDE Gtk Configuration Tool