D26866: [Kickoff] Theme separators

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 23 14:51:58 GMT 2020

filipf added a comment.

  In D26866#599653 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26866#599653>, @ngraham wrote:

  > When using the Breeze style, the blue selection line no longer touches the separator line:
  >
  > F7922226: Screenshot_20200123_073450.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7922226>
  >
  > F7922231: Screenshot_20200123_073540.PNG <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7922231>

  Unfortunately not, yeah. It happens with all themes and is due to the changes in the height/width. The thing is if I leave the old height/width values the lines get rendered more dimly than they should so they need to be using the SVG's element size.

  Now as for why this element size generates padding, I'm not sure. I could look into PlasmaCore.Svg and PlasmaCore.SvgItem source files.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  themed-kickoff-separators (branched from master)