D26494: Runner/Windows make the window finding more reliable

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 22 16:06:53 GMT 2020

davidedmundson added a comment.

  I assume it was done like this, because after you've done prepareForMatchSession on every runner we can start all the threads and run match.
  If we block the main thread now, it doesn't matter as at least every runner is busy doing something and the main thread would just be idling about waiting anyway.

  After this patch we'll block every runner from starting whilst we do this.

  It sounds like we just want to just block in match till we're loaded. Something with QWaitCondition for m_ready would be an option.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace