D26783: Center only during drawing, not the hit rects

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 21 15:33:20 GMT 2020

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  Thanks for the fix.
  On a different topics, I have found a couple more places where the separators look weird. See:
  F7895454: Screenshot_20200121_102848.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7895454>
  or F7895458: Screenshot_20200121_102934.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7895458>
  In the second screenshot it is barely visible, but that makes it look even more like a bug.
  In my opinion we should revisit the heuristics for showing this separators, limiting it to actual sunken, non-transparent scroll areas, as opposed to standalone scrollbars.
  opinions ? (about the two screenshots above ? About the solution ?)

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze