D14830: Add "Configure Displays" context menu entry on the desktop

Nick Stefanov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 20 21:53:20 GMT 2020

nstefanov added a comment.

  In D14830#541878 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14830#541878>, @GB_2 wrote:

  > Is there a reason this got abandoned? :/

  I wonder too. This feature will be a great improvement. Many Windows users I migrate to Linux first ask where are the Display Settings. Is that much one context menu entry? Furthermore it's also far more convenient for us, Linux users. I'm tired to go to App Launcher and seek for Displa Settings. Yeah, I know there's a widget but I don't like many icons in the system tray. They sey KDE is the Swiss knife of Linux DEs. Let it be it :)

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace