D26739: [applets/Task Manager] Refine tooltip highlight effect

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 18 11:08:25 GMT 2020

filipf requested changes to this revision.
filipf added a comment.

  I think what Noah means is that the media controls row should perfectly touch the left, right and bottom border. The margins in this patch are too big so they effectively create another frame in a frame.

  But what's more important is that having the highlight effect above everything just doesn't work with themes that have a filled highlight style. We should scrap that idea.

  F7889878: Screenshot_20200118_120047.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7889878>

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop