D26715: [Widget Explorer] Show placeholder message when there are no widgets or search results

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 17 13:10:07 GMT 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  When set to false, it makes the label look less lighter without manually setting the opacity to some value that we'll often forget to be consistent on which would (and does) result in labels of opacity values varying between 0.3 and 0.6.

  I'm working on making a high-level re-usable component for this fairly common Search Field + Scroll View + List View + placeholder text paradigm

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop