D26686: Remove scrollbar related workarounds from list delegates

Arjen Hiemstra noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 16 10:57:00 GMT 2020

ahiemstra added a comment.

  That logic is in ScrollView already. Since the delegate no longer needs special padding, this changes the padding to the same value for left or right. We could change the padding depending on where the scrollbar is, but I don't think that would be an improvement.

REPOSITORY
  R858 Qt Quick Controls 2: Desktop Style