D26698: [widgetexplorer] Fix animate in animation

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 15 20:45:13 GMT 2020

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The animation in comes in from offscreen on the left.

  "to: 0" was correct when we had one column. With the 2 column view it
  means we animate two items on top of each other and jump when the
  animation completes. We want to animate to the final position the item
  will end up in.

  It bugs me more than it probably should.

TEST PLAN
  Search for "asdfasdfsadfsadf"
  Remove search
  Animation now looks ok, instead of horrific

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  desktoppackage/contents/explorer/WidgetExplorer.qml