D26655: show a thin separator between view and scrollbar

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 15 16:54:49 GMT 2020

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  Alignment again: so you increased the width of the groove rather than increasing the width of the scrollbar. This indeed fixes the alignment of the handle (and groove), but now the scrollbar arrows are off centered. (for the same reason), with both the scrollbar groove and with respect to the line. I would revert to the old handle width and rather increase the scrollbar width by 1 pixel. Then adjust the positioning. Does that make sense ? Increasing the width of the arrows by one pixel might break pixel alignment and create inconsistencies with other places were arrows are rendered ...
  Now I realize that the thin scrollbar will still be off centered (and always was so far) while it is well centered with your patch, since it is only 3 pixels while the thick one is 6 pixels ... This was not visible without the separator line. But it is going to dissapear with the other patch anyway. (otherwise one would probably need to increase its width to 4 pixels)

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

BRANCH
  arcpatch-D26655