D26686: Remove scrollbar related workarounds from list delegates

Arjen Hiemstra noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 15 09:46:51 GMT 2020

ahiemstra created this revision.
ahiemstra added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
ahiemstra requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Now that we no longer overlap scrollbars, we can get rid of all the workarounds
  needed to make the overlapping scrollbars work. This gets rid of the workarounds
  in ItemDelegate and related items.

REPOSITORY
  R858 Qt Quick Controls 2: Desktop Style

BRANCH