D26587: [GTK3] Improve Electron menubar legibility

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 11 18:16:28 GMT 2020

ndavis added a comment.

  In D26587#592088 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26587#592088>, @broulik wrote:

  > Hmm this makes inactive tabs even harder to spot than already :/

  There's really not much we can do about Chromium when every Electron app uses the custom CSS we have for Chromium. We've at least got different colors for inactive tab and active tab backgrounds. I guess one could say they should have done something like what Firefox did with their tabs, but that's probably a moot point.

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk