D26271: [Applet]Update layout based on T10470

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 10 23:20:06 GMT 2020

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  I'm good with this now as an initial implementation of the mockup. However we're a bit close to the Plasma 5.18 tagging date (January 16th). My gut instinct is to land these early in the 5.19 cycle rather than rushing to get everything into 5.18 and potentially shipping with un-noticed regressions.

  On the other hand, the UI to switch the default device is much nicer with this patch series, and we've received a lot of user complaints about the big buttons I added to implement that in 5.17 (sorry).

  Thoughts?

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet

BRANCH