D26565: KCM/Component Revamp email config

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 10 18:59:01 GMT 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  In D26565#591542 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26565#591542>, @meven wrote:

  > Do you mean, we should drop command line text fields, like we have in the terminal and browser section ? Only comboxbox ?

  We don't want to lose this feature, but the text field that lets you choose a command doesn't need to be always visible, either.

  The combobox could have an entry entitled "Terminal Program" and selecting that option would make the text field allowing you to enter a command appear next to the combobox.

  > That would mean we could regroup everything in one tab also just like other DE do.

  Exactly. Then we don't need tabs at all.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop