D26531: [Wallpaper] Show author as subtitle in configuration

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 8 22:41:38 GMT 2020

filipf added a comment.

  Good idea +1. I think an author's name is enough here since information is displayed in a similar way that songs info is ie. it should be obvious to everyone the second line lists the author.

  "By" can also be tricky to translate into other languages. In my language you can't just literally translate it because it would mean the wallpaper is made of the author's flesh. So instead of that the translator would have to add "Author: " everywhere or just omit it.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace