D26506: [KDED KCM] Rewrite as KDeclarative ScrollViewKCM

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 8 18:55:15 GMT 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  Thanks, much better, now I can test it out.

  Some initial thoughts:

  - Overall very nice! I like it.
  - Making the "Running" and "Not Running" labels colorize themselves and then transition to the normal color when toggles is flashy and cool, but I wonder if maybe they should just always use those colors.
  - Would it be possible to also fix the bug that causes every service to be listed twice when you're running plasma built from source in a non-system location? Otherwise I see this: F7871010: Screenshot_20200108_114640.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7871010>
  - Using checkboxes for auto-load-on-startup is only communicated via a tooltip right now. I figured this out pretty easily, but having key information communicated only in a tooltip strikes me as inappropriate. On Touch, there's no way to see the tooltip.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop