D26528: [wallpapers/image] Add placeholder labels when wallpaper lists are empty

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 8 18:04:18 GMT 2020

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: VDG, Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Right now, when there are no configured wallpaper slideshow paths or wallpapers in the
  slideshow, the list and grid (respectively) are just empty. This patch adds some
  placeholder labels to let the user know that it's not broken, just like we do in the
  Thunderbolt KCM.

  See one `FIXME:` in the code that I could use a hand with.

TEST PLAN
  F7870947: placeholders.webm <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7870947>

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  add-placeholders (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  wallpapers/image/imagepackage/contents/ui/config.qml