D25947: Add applet for controlling Night Color

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 7 13:52:44 GMT 2020

davidedmundson accepted this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  Does it make sense to dump the C++ classes in libcolorcorrect?

  It has an import for use client side usage for the KCM, his is just another client, especially inhibitor.

INLINE COMMENTS

> main.qml:96
> +    Component.onCompleted: {
> +        if (KCMShell.authorize("kcm_nightcolor.desktop").length > 0)
> +            plasmoid.setAction("KCMNightColor", i18n("Configure Night Color..."), "configure");

I don't think we have an official QML coding guideline, but convention throughout plasma has been to put {} for single line if statements.

> main.qml:98
> +            plasmoid.setAction("KCMNightColor", i18n("Configure Night Color..."), "configure");
> +        plasmoid.removeAction("configure");
> +    }

Should

  plasmoid.removeAction("configure");

be in an else?