D26271: [Applet]Update layout based on T10470

George Vogiatzis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 6 15:47:39 GMT 2020

gvgeo added a comment.

  In D26271#588909 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26271#588909>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Lovely. Any chance we could make the bottom divider touch the edges of the window?

  Not really, not from here. This space is part of system tray. If you use the plasma-pa widget only, will see that it touches exactly the edge.
  Bigger negative value  does not show in the system tray, but would make the line appear outside the widget if used on desktop.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet