D26392: Add option to easily configure and start a hotspot

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 6 05:25:07 GMT 2020

jgrulich marked an inline comment as done.
jgrulich added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in Toolbar.qml:133
> is it always prossible to create the hotspot? I'd expect it not to be possible at all sometimes (visible should be false then) and if the wifi is in use it might not be able to do it? (enabled false then).

See Component.onCompleted: { }. We make this visible based on handler.hotspotSupported, which checks NM version and whether there is available wifi card. It's done this way because it's a non-notifyable property.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet