D26392: Add option to easily configure and start a hotspot

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 3 16:46:25 GMT 2020

ngraham added a reviewer: VDG.
ngraham added a comment.

  Nice feature.

  UI-wise, this would probably be better off as a button than a checkbox. Creating a hotspot is an action, and action == button. Once the hotspot has been created, the button text can change from "Create Hotspot..." to "Disable Hotspot". This is a bit nonstandard HIG-wise, but I think it's appropriate rnough here.

  If you need an icon, please file a bug in Breeze | Icons and we'll get on it ASAP. Even if the icon doesn't get in in time for Plasma 5.18, having an iconless button isn't the end of the world.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet