D26389: DesktopPaths KCM: Move the settings logic to a KCoreConfigSkeleton class

Kevin Ottens noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 3 11:55:20 GMT 2020

ervin created this revision.
ervin added reviewers: Plasma, crossi, bport, meven, mart, davidedmundson.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
ervin requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Our KCoreConfigSkeleton subclass is interestingly hand written since
  it's too remote from what we usually do (the resulting file needs to be
  sourceable and we don't want the usual behavior of removing keys when
  they're set to defaults).

  The only one which was "more standard" was the autostart path, but
  really with the URL conversion on top and for just a single entry, I
  shoved it in the hand written class as well.

  Doesn't reduce the code much, but at least it separates that logic from
  the KCM and it opens the door to properly working defaults button.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  kcms/desktoppaths/CMakeLists.txt
  kcms/desktoppaths/desktoppathssettings.cpp
  kcms/desktoppaths/desktoppathssettings.h
  kcms/desktoppaths/desktoppathssettingsbase.kcfg
  kcms/desktoppaths/globalpaths.cpp
  kcms/desktoppaths/globalpaths.h