D26379: [KCMs/Notifications] Add a bit of grouping for the logical sections

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 2 22:16:04 GMT 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  Also while looking at this, I started to think the checkbox for critical notifications maybe doesn't even need to exist. We probably shouldn't make it easy to shoot yourself in the foot by disabling the display of critical notifications. They're critical for a reason, after all!

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop