D26344: Fix building plasma-desktop without X11 cursor development headers

Johan Ouwerkerk noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 1 23:55:51 GMT 2020

ouwerkerk added a comment.

  Right now the KCM CmakeListst does stuff like:

    set(kcm_lookandfeel_SRCS
      kcmmain.cpp
      kcm.cpp
      ../krdb/krdb.cpp
      ../cursortheme/xcursor/cursortheme.cpp
      ../cursortheme/xcursor/xcursortheme.cpp
    )

  And the main `kcm.cpp` simply includes cursor deps without `#ifdef`.
  It's not impossible to rework that so all the cursor related setters/getters are effectively hidden behind `#ifdef` however, so the question becomes: do we want that? I.e. do we genuinely want to use the lookandfeel KCM on platforms without mouse cursors?

  Otherwise it is a lot less work to go for the easy solution of making X11 cursor dependencies mandatory if we want to ensure the lookandfeel KCM is always built.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop