D26338: Ensure WM initializes before session starts

Eon S. Jeon noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 1 07:01:08 GMT 2020

esjeon added a comment.

  Note that this is an RFC at the current state. This can be solved elsewhere (e.g. ksmserver), and is **tested only on X11** (I don't have machine that runs wayland w/o problems). I also don't like that plasma-session is calling QGuiApplication, which is required to use KWindowSystem.

  Also, I think it's safe to remove `m_enabled` here, for Qt terminates the object after calling emitResult, but I'm not really fluent in Qt to be sure about it.

  Anyways, there's lots of room for discussion.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace