D27669: WIP: [kstyle] Tools area

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 29 21:24:24 GMT 2020

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  In D27669#619991 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27669#619991>, @cblack wrote:

  > In D27669#619230 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27669#619230>, @hpereiradacosta wrote:
  >
  > > right now it crashes all applications (here at least) when you unlock toolbars, move them to a different position, then move them back to top.
  > >  Tested with dolphin, okular, etc. All crash.
  >

  > Cannot reproduce.

  Can someone else try ? (Nathan ? Noah ?) I do not have the latest Qt version installed so maybe it is just on my system.
  I can also try produce a crash report.
  (in more details: open dolphin, unlock toolbars from right click menu in toolbar area. Move toolbar to the left side of the window and leave it there. Then move it back to the top, where it originally was. Bam. Crash)

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze