D27674: feat(kcm): show resolution aspect ratio

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 26 14:31:19 GMT 2020

romangg added a comment.

  Do you have an example? Name the product. I know it should be easy technically, but my question is if it makes sense.

  A mode is a combination of resolution and refresh rate. So I could imagine there are products that prefer higher refresh rate over resolution. But if all available products out there prefer the highest pixel count there is no need for other indicators than the ordering of the list.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen