D25961: [WIP] Switch the Attica KDE plugin to use KAccounts

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 24 16:38:47 GMT 2020

leinir added a comment.

  In D25961#617057 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25961#617057>, @apol wrote:

  > +1 cool stuff, much better than using kwallet for it.

  Thanks! :)

  > Have you checked how well it works regarding startup? In Discover we do a bunch of queries at start for every KNSEngine and we need to make sure we don't block the whole thing (more than QNAM does, at least)

  Not yet, no; the intention is to postpone the qnam creation in there (which is currently a touch on the ugly side, and also not acceptable given the whole redirection situation), and then also a mix of caching and delayed creation for the accounts stuff, so... yeah, bit of work to be done in that bit, for thought i'd delay that until it actually works :)

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop