D27449: [applets/mediacontroller] Fix Playback button icon sizes

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 24 09:04:56 GMT 2020

mart added a comment.

  so: the latest, long discussed buttons revision is to have button icons that can scale automatically downand up to the "small" (and smallmedium for toolbuttons) size, as this is the behavior of qwidget buttons, and the goal at some point was to make the controls in plasma to be more sonsistent with the desktop ones.

  I may try to modify it further and permit upper scaling as well, preeetty sure even that will have unintended consequences but we'll see.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace