Plasma Sprint 2020 in Augsburg, Germany

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Fri Feb 21 09:24:08 GMT 2020

Hello again,

I have now booked a hotel for all of us. We'll be staying at Hotel B&B
Augsburg, in walking-distance to the venue.

Everyone who's had their name on the wiki [1] until now (and is marked
with an "ok") was considered. As with sprint tradition I've booked
double rooms with separate beds. If anyone isn't comfortable with or
unwilling to share rooms, please let me know, but be aware that it is
getting increasingly hard to get rooms in that timeframe, which is why
I've just had to book now.

Anyone else who still wants to join the sprint, please get in touch. We
should have room for 1-2 persons more on that same booking but other
than that please see for booking an accomodation yourself.

Thanks
Kai Uwe