D27525: Support Qt 5.14 on Android

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 21 01:22:55 GMT 2020

apol added a comment.

  > Assets (QML files and icons) are no longer extracted into the file system,
  >  but now are available in the android_rcc_bundle QRC file.

  Meaning that we now need to change all applications to put the resources on the rcc file?

  The change upstream seems bonkers to me. Whatever, let's get this in. We'll possibly need to patch quite many apps for this... :(

  Also feels quite weird how the commit message is twice the same text but it never says why it's done.

  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami