Policy Changes: Bugzilla statuses

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Thu Feb 20 23:18:13 GMT 2020

On 2/20/20 3:54 PM, David Edmundson wrote:
>> Would be nice if we could treat the VHI-priority bugs as release
>> blockers, and the HI-priority bugs as things to work on for the next
>> release.
>
> There's no way we can fix those within 2 weeks.

Clarification: I meant that we could focus on HI-priority bugs for the
next *major* release. Not the next bugfix release.

We don't have to make VHI-priority bugs release blockers per se, but
rather treat them as "please fix this before the release or else users
will complain a lot" type of bugs.

Nate