D26992: [SystemTray] Use unified data model everywhere

Konrad Materka noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 20 15:00:24 GMT 2020

kmaterka added a comment.

  In D26992#614426 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26992#614426>, @ngraham wrote:

  > UI looks good except for one thing: the changes to show a highlight effect on hover in the popup are unrelated and should be done in a separate patch (preferably in coordination with #VDG <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/vdg/> folks since we're moving towards the idea of using this in other places too).

  This change should not introduce any visual change but one: add transition (main.qml, line 170).
  I guess you are referring to HiddenItemsView.qml, are you? I had to change Column to ListView to support model so almost everything changed or moved. CurrentItemHighLight and PlasmaComponents.HighLight was there from the very beginning.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace