D27470: Set good default value for cursor theme and size in KRDB

Benjamin Port noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 18 10:01:43 GMT 2020

bport added a comment.

  This is not a KCM, and because of how stuff works with KRDB we can't reuse kcfg easily there (because build by 5 or 6 kcm)
  About the 0 as default value, perhaps we can change that but it's totally unrelated to this patch, goal there is only to honor default value as set by kcfg

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop