D26986: WIP-NotWorking: Try to fix flicker of screen while locked and detaching screens

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 17 20:21:06 GMT 2020

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  There's no need for this property stuff

  We have:

  view->setScreen()

  (or ideally passed in the constructor, it's a lot faster)

  and

  view->screen()

  and that has everything we need.

INLINE COMMENTS

> greeterapp.cpp:407
> +{
> +    for(auto view : m_views) {
> +        QScreen *screen = screenFromName(screens(), view->property(screenNameProperty).toString());

Why are we looping through things again. It's all overly complex.

We just need

  void screenAddedImpl(QScreen *)
  {
    //everything here