D27188: KCM Notifications : Manage app-specific notifications with KCconfigXT's magic

Kevin Ottens noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 12 15:48:54 GMT 2020

ervin requested changes to this revision.
ervin added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kcm.cpp:277
> +    if (!m_currentBehavior) {
> +        setBehaviorSettingsToLoad(m_behaviorSettingsList.begin().key());
> +    }

What about m_behaviorSettingsList is empty? I'm not sure we can guarantee that it'll always contain something.

> kcm.cpp:321
> +    bool needSave = false;
> +    for (auto *behaviorSettings : m_behaviorSettingsList) {
> +        needSave |= behaviorSettings->isSaveNeeded();

Replace with any_of ? This would break the loop earlier.

> kcm.h:93
>
> +    Q_INVOKABLE void setBehaviorSettingsToLoad(QString identifier);
> +

Should be a const ref

> kcm.h:108
> +    bool isSaveNeeded() const override;
> +    void createConnections(NotificationManager::BehaviorSettings* settings);

Space before * not after

> sourcesmodel.cpp:380
> +    QVector<QPair<QString, QString>> res;
> +    for (auto &source : qAsConst(m_data)) {
> +        if (source.desktopEntry.isEmpty()) {

const auto &

> sourcesmodel.h:98
> +    // List of config settings in the form of Application, DesktopEntry of Services, NotifyrcName to load.
> +    QVector<QPair<QString, QString>> settingsList() const;
> +

It's generally a better idea to define a small trivial struct when roll with QPair

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop