D27348: Port to use level 1 Heading instead of Title

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 12 15:17:06 GMT 2020

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  `PlasmaExtras.Title` is literally identical to a level 1 Heading. Let's port to that
  so we have less code to maintain and fewer things to change the next time we want to
  adjust the look of titles

TEST PLAN
  No visual changes

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  port-to-heading (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  desktoppackage/contents/activitymanager/Heading.qml
  desktoppackage/contents/explorer/WidgetExplorer.qml