D27337: [Emojier] Optimize performance

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 12 08:13:06 GMT 2020

davidedmundson added a comment.

  What the original code was trying to do was distribute the whitespace among cells, right now if you resize to be 5.8 columns wide we want to spread that out, not have a gap on the white.

  You're right on the fonts resizing though.
  This is also a fix:

  - fontSizeMode: Text.Fit

  +                fontSizeMode: Text.VerticalFit

  Though given we have a fixed grid size, maybe we could just set a pixelSize in here. That'd be even faster.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop