D27329: Make Taskmanager's tooltip a fixed ratio rectangle

Tranter Madi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 11 18:12:13 GMT 2020

trmdi added a comment.

  We can increase the height a bit, but not sure which ratio is the best.
  Another thing is that, even with a bigger thumbnail, we could hardly see its content, so making it bigger doesn't make it more clear.

  In D27329#609831 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27329#609831>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Okay, seeing this in action, I don't hate it. However I feel like my concern with the album art being squeezed too much is valid:
  >
  > F8098196: Screenshot_20200211_104708.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8098196>
  >
  > Even the windows previews get squeezed a lot:
  >
  > F8098199: Screenshot_20200211_104800.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8098199>
  >
  > If we're going to do this, I think the rectangle should be either larger or taller.

  We should avoid making it larger, otherwise it looks ugly on small screens.
  Does the 1.5 ratio look better to you?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop