D27166: Refactor converter runner

Alexander Lohnau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 10 13:24:13 GMT 2020

alex marked 11 inline comments as done.
alex added a comment.

  Hello,
  I have found no way to get the currency symbols, other that hard coded.
  If you have a look at https://phabricator.kde.org/source/kunitconversion/browse/master/src/currency.cpp$67 you can see that the symbols are concatenated to the string.
  Because of this I don't know how to get just the symbols.

  The i found the currently supported ones by executing:

    qInfo() << inputCategory.allUnits();

  and then manually copying the symbols.

  And if you try to get the symbols using

    for(const auto &s: inputCategory.allUnits()){
            qInfo() << inputCategory.unit(s).symbol();
        }

  You get results like:
  "PLN"
  "GBP"
  "JPY"
  "EUR"

  And more symbols (that the already hard coded ones)  are currently not supported by the  KUnitConversion library.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons