D27277: Properly search for PipeWire libs

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 10 10:21:58 GMT 2020

jgrulich created this revision.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
jgrulich requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Recent change in upcoming PipeWire releases made all headers to be
  installed versioned directories so multiple versions can be installed
  at once. We have to search a bit differently now. This change makes
  it to search first for PipeWire 0.3 and if it's not found, we try to
  search for the previous version.

REPOSITORY
  R838 Flatpak Support: KDE Portal for XDG Desktop

BRANCH
  Plasma/5.18

AFFECTED FILES
  cmake/modules/FindPipeWire.cmake